The Den Newsletter is Out
04/07/2014 - 1:44pm
Early Voting Available at the St. Charles Municipal Building
09/29/2014 - 3:55pm
Early Voting Begins Monday, October 20
Early voting for the 2014 General Election is available at the St. Charles Municipal Building, 2 E. Main St., for Kane County residents who are registered to vote. Early voting is offered from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, Oct. 20-24 and Oct. 27-31. St. Charles residents in DuPage County should consult the...
Electric Christmas Parade Entries Now Being Accepted
09/24/2014 - 3:56pm
Entry Forms Must Be In By Oct. 24
The Downtown Partnership is now accpeting entries for the annual Electric Christmas Parade on Saturday, Nov. 29 at 5:30 p.m.
Ground is Broken for The Quad St. Charles
09/10/2014 - 3:30pm
The Quad St. Charles developer The Krausz Companies, Inc., officially broke ground Sept. 3, 2014, for the retail re-development at 3800 E. Main Street, St. Charles
Jones Law Office Building Moved to Langum Park Site
09/10/2014 - 3:12pm
Watch a Video of the Move
On Aug. 27, the City of St. Charles moved the historic Jones Law Office building from its current location at 304 Cedar Avenue to its new location in Langum Park along Rt. 25 near Devereaux Way.
- Controlled, 10-sec. Power Outage Scheduled for Tues., Oct. 21 at 10 a.m.
- City Celebrates Opening of New Wastewater Treatment Building
- Suspicious Incident Involving a Child
- Police Department Debuts Crime Prevention Newsletter
- Safety Demonstrations, Kids Firefighter Challenge and More at the Fire Department Open House Sun., Oct. 19, noon-3 p.m.